View previous topic :: View next topic  
Varaz
Ninja

re: App: ZeroSwiftsGiven

Hi ZeroSwiftsGiven, I'm so sorry for the late reply. We are currently full on the tank slots at the moment. Raiding comp-wise, we are looking for more ranged dps(e.g. Moonkin). However, if you wish to join us as a non-raider, you may contact me at Sanmau#1678. We could use more tanks for our M+ runs :P

re: Offspec

I should clarify, I do have a resto OS but I personally feel it is not ready to be used in a possibly mythic raiding environment. In saying this I am more than happy to work on any OS that you guys wish for me to work on.

ZeroSwiftsGiven

re: 8/9H

I do have heroic KJ xp as well, sadly we died at 0% and havn't had a chance to go back and try again before the merg with frostmourne

ZeroSwiftsGiven

re: App: ZeroSwiftsGiven

The application submitted by ZeroSwiftsGiven is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name:
Swîfts

Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/amanthul/sw%C3%AEfts

Main Spec & Off Spec:
Guardian, N/A

Briefly, explain your understanding of the usage of your talents.:
At the moment due to druids being op I am going for a slightly higher dmg output talent selection with brambles>bristling fur (BF), however on KJ I swap to BF as its cd works perfectly with felclaws which means i need to use no big personals and can soak the big armas. I Use Guttural Roars as I like to roar on pull timer 2 to get the melee into range ASAP and I do this on every fight except for maiden as it doesn't come of CD quick enough to be used on the first side change. I use Reto Affinity for the passive healing on myself and then when at full health to help out the healers, it isn't much but at the end of a fight it all adds up. Tier 60 talents don't matter too much with raid bosses. For tier 75 due to having the leggo ring I have Soul of the forest (SOTF) which gives my mangle extra dmg and rage generation, for my choice of talent I prefer Incarn as it gives me a great burst of dmg and my mangle now being able to hit 3 targets instead of 1 works well with SOTF, and it can also be used as a defensive due to the 15% armour increase. For tier 90, I use Guardian of Elune as it buffs my frenzy regens healing by 20% when i use a mangle before cast, it also increases my next ironfur by 2 seconds but i tend to not pay too much attention to that and mainly try to combo the mangle+frenzy regen. For tier 100 I use a slightly out of place talent (many tanks who have the leggo legs use it), I use rend and tear>pulverize as I feel that with my current build being focused around a higher dmg output the passive 6% increase in dmg is better than puverize. This does however mean that I am taking 3% more dmg than what i would be with pulverize.

Professions (w/ Skill Level):
Alch lvl 1 (for trinket) Enchanting 720

Current Guild:
YTB

Reason for leaving current guild:
My current guild is merging with another guild on frostmourne and I'm not too sure if I want to merg with them as many of my friends are on Aman'Thul.

Previous Raiding Experience:
I am currently 8/9H for TOS. Raided mythic EN on another toon with a different guild (malediction) before my guild fell apart due to the requirements the game wanted outside of raid times and I decided to play casual/leave the game for a while and only recently come back. I also raided mythic HFC with the same guild.

What you expect from the guild:
I expect a nice atmosphere where people get along but at the same time give a good bit of banter but don't cross "the line". I understand that you already have two tanks and probably not looking to replace them but thought I might be able to come along to your guilds alt runs or something if you have any and then when the situation calls, step up and fill in for one of your tanks if they can't make it for a night or something.

Names of current guild members you know, if any:
None that I know of.

Are you comfortable with rotation?:
Yes

State the number of raids you would expect to come to per week.:

Battletag#:
Swifts#11790

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utopia Forum Index -> Recruitment Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum