View previous topic :: View next topic  
tabbsy

re: APPROVED - App: tabbsy - by faeline^^

The application submitted by tabbsy is as follows:

Quote:

Character Name: Tabbsy

Armory Link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/amanthul/tabbsy

Main Spec & Off Spec: Feral/Guardian potentially balance. I have concordance for all 3 specs.

Briefly, explain your understanding of the usage of your talents.: Predator for AoE/mythic+. fights such as guldan/tich/spellblade.
Blood scent for pure single target fights.
nothing else changes except maybe typhoon if required for sanguine week.

Professions (w/ Skill Level): 800 alchemy

Current Guild: Aftermath

Reason for leaving current guild: i'm only in aftermath because i was invited just to have a guild. i don't raid with the guild as their raid times are out of my available times. i'd love to raid with them but i work night shift, so a morning raiding team is what i want to join.

Previous Raiding Experience: raided through Cata and Mop, barely played WoD, currently 10/10 heroic nighthold, only reason why i have no mythic experience is because of my time restraints.

What you expect from the guild: at the very least i'd like to clear heroic/some mythic content, i don't mind if i'm a sub, it'll still be more action than i get now. i'd love to make friends, find a core group to do some high mythic+ keys with etc.

Are you comfortable with rotation?: Yes

State the number of raids you would expect to come to per week.: 2

Battletag#: Tabbsy#1250

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utopia Forum Index -> Recruitment Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum