View previous topic :: View next topic  
VitriolicAU

re: APP

I completely understand your reasoning behind joining the raid team and I would love to join as a casual. 

I am just wondering however if this there would be the opportunity to join the raid team during legion. Perhaps if you complete The Cutting Edge before night hold and have the ability to accept a new member. 

Many Thanks

faeline^^
Lootmaster

re: CLOSED - App: VitriolicAU - by faeline^^

Hi! Apologies but we think it might be hard for you to join us as a raider given that we're trying to push for Cutting Edge for Emerald Nightmare now. You are however, welcomed to join us as a casual. Good luck!

Regards.

re: RE:App

Sounds good. 

HowtoPriest is awesome!

faeline^^
Lootmaster

I see, let me discuss this with the officers. Meanwhile, you might be interested to checkout howtopriest.com and their discord channel (I'm a priest myself too!).

re: Response to faeline

Hi faeline, 

Sorry for not quite explaining what support was and that was a mistake on my part. 

Due to being a new player I feel that there may be some common knowledge about core mechanics or events in game that I am unaware of. The common knowledge brought upon experience. This could be anything from chat lingo's such as PUG or certain tactics in situations. All that I ask is for people to be supportive and explain over flaming. 

Secondly I would love to hear of places that other guild members read upon or lookup in order to better themselves and learn. I know of Icy Veins and some popular Youtubers like Preach Gaming and Asmongold but there may be some hidden gems that i have never heard of before. 

At the end of the day my support was really just the acceptance of the guild and the ability for the guild to teach me what I don't know. 

faeline^^
Lootmaster

Hi, thank you for your application.

We have no issues with you being a new player, but I'm just curious - can you expand on the kind of support you would want to get from the guild? E.g. someone to discuss healing with, or you need assistance in gearing up

The application submitted by VitriolicAU is as follows:

Quote:

Character Name: Acalise

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Acalise/simple

Main Spec & Off Spec: Discipline-Main Holy-Off

Briefly, explain your understanding of the usage of your talents.: I am a Disc Priest looking to stack haste and Crit. This allows me to be the true hybrid healer that disc is. Through the use of mainly Power Word Shield and Radiance I will be able to mix max heal and burst heal through key mechanics of encounters.
The damage I am able to provide will be through the use of penance mainly and the DoT Shadow Word:Pain.

I am willing to change any talent if it offers more utility or better performance. I do currently run Schism but I am willing to change if mana becomes an issue.

Professions (w/ Skill Level): Alchemy-760 Engineering-632

Current Guild: No Guild

Reason for leaving current guild: This is due to the fact that they were one of the guilds that just send out random invites. I want a better WoW experience and wish to give raiding a try seriously.

Previous Raiding Experience: I am new to WoW so I have only done emerald nightmare at launch on normal as a DPS spec. I am now looking to be a healer and I am willing to do research into fights in order to know the importance of times to heal.

What you expect from the guild: That I am supported and helped due to being a new player. It is not to say that I will be bad, just inexperienced. I love the raiding times and it suits me perfectly whom can not get on during a lot of the other guilds raid nights.

Are you comfortable with rotation?: Yes

State the number of raids you would expect to come to per week.: 2

Battletag#: Vitriolic#11679

Net Connection Speed/Type: ADSL2+ with speeds of roughly 600kb. This means that I can comfortably play with 80ms ping to Aman'Thul. I am able to ensure that is always the case if it is ever my end.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utopia Forum Index -> Recruitment Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum