View previous topic :: View next topic  
Easytail

re: DECLINED - App: riskybisqit - by Easytail

Sorry! Missed your message. If you're ok to come on tomorrow, I'll get you into the heroic raid!

riskybisqit

Add me and send me a message before you raid. 

Reahz#1248

Easytail

At this moment we have no preference for either, so the choice will be yours ultimately. We will have a team running heroics while we do mythic progression, so you can come down for a trial before committing to a server transfer anyway so don't worry about it yet!

riskybisqit

I forgot to ask, which class would you rather prefer? I can probably only afford a server transfer for one. If its my mage, then would you be okay will waiting a bit for me to get geared up?

riskybisqit

re: Re:

I would be more than happy to come as shadow or fire. My mage hit 110 this morning though, I would need some time to gear it up. Shadow is ready to go. I can trial with you guys this weekend if you like. I still need to server transfer however. I will keep in touch.

Easytail

Hi Bisqit,

Our healing spots are 100% full. If you'd like to either trial as Shadow MS or with your mage, keep me updated!

riskybisqit

re: App: riskybisqit

The application submitted by riskybisqit is as follows:

Character Name:
Bisqit

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Bisqit/simple

Main Spec & Off Spec:
Holy, Shadow OS

Briefly, explain your understanding of the usage of your talents.:
Really quick, I know you are recruiting mages and I am trying to level one up as a secondary. If you really can't take a priest let me know so I can put more time into my mage.

I am a competent player who knows how to read my abilities and adapt with meta changes and balance patches. I am all for min/maxing and choosing the best options for each encounter. While there are talents that are clear winners, some fights require adaptation and different talents. While I would love to provide a detailed essay of my spec, it would be much easier to link you to an icy-veins page. If you want to talk about how well I know my class, I would love to discuss with you in voice chat.

Professions (w/ Skill Level):
Enchanting/Herb

Current Guild:
Artum Inritus

Reason for leaving current guild:
I recently moved to Japan and my time zones no longer work with my current guild.

Previous Raiding Experience:
Most of my raiding experience comes from outside of World of Warcraft, however I have cleared 6/7H for legion and most of heroic WoD content. I have some leadership experience and guild management. I will offer to perform mechanics if need be. I am overall a reliable player who learns quickly.

What you expect from the guild:
I expect a relaxed fun guild who gets content completed. I expect that everyone is able to focus when need be, adapt, learn, and give constructive feedback. I also just moved to OCX and I believe that I can relate with the people in this guild. Outside of raid, I do expect to join some Mythic+ dungeon groups and talk inside chat occasionally.

Are you comfortable with rotation?:
Yes

State the number of raids you would expect to come to per week.:

Battletag#:
Reahz#1248

Net Connection Speed/Type:
90mbps

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utopia Forum Index -> Recruitment Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum