View previous topic :: View next topic  
Easytail

re: DECLINED - App: Joulez_ - by Easytail

Hi Flamma!

Thanks for your application, however, melee slots are extremely full at the moment and we're unable to bring in another one. 

We wish you all the best in your search, and you're free to apply again when we have openings!

Joulez_

re: App: Joulez_

The application submitted by Joulez_ is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name:
Flamma

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Flamma/advanced

Main Spec & Off Spec:
Outlaw & Assasination

Briefly, explain your understanding of the usage of your talents.:
Basically follow the guides on icy veins which smarter people have figured out, and understand why and how to optimize based on that. I figure the only changeable ones for outlaw to be grappling hook for more movement based fights and iron stomach/elusiveness if i'm soaking anything

Professions (w/ Skill Level):
herbalism(274)/Alchemy(728)

Current Guild:
None

Previous Guilds (if any):
NK (not N K)/Kopi Kaki/

Reason for leaving current guild:
Moved to NZ, time zones made raiding with my old guild impossible (which is a huge shame)

Previous Raiding Experience:
Started at the tail end of vanilla, noobed it up in TBC cos no guild was really recruiting rogues at the time (warglaives). Was in realm no1 guild in wotlk did heroic uld/icc, when that disbanded joined up with ex members in a smaller more casual guild, did heroic deathwing. We got alot more casual in MOP and I was travelling alot for work so didn't do much after that since MOP (did some firelands but nothing notable) did not really play that much except being an LFR hero in WoD

What you expect from the guild:
Casual and friendly, no cliques (important) open mature atmosphere active mythic+ scene

Are you comfortable with rotation?:
Yes

State the number of raids you would expect to come to per week.:

Battletag#:
Prisoner#1334

Net Connection Speed/Type:
fiber 100mbps 27ms ping avg

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utopia Forum Index -> Recruitment Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum