View previous topic :: View next topic  
Easytail

re: DECLINED - App: Mytileath - by Easytail

Hi!

Add me at Shiki#1146 for a quick chat~

Mytileath

Also more than happy to play either healing off spec if need be, though I'd prefer a shadow spot. I'll have a hunter, shaman, paladin, dh and monk all raid ready, so if I'm wanted on any of those let me know beforehand, or ideally now so I can prioritise their levelling. Sorry for the post spam, couldn't find an edit button.

Mytileath

"briefly" explain...

Hmmmm does that count as brief? D:

Mytileath

re: App: Mytileath

The application submitted by Mytileath is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name:
Vinira-Frostmourne

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Vinira/advanced

Main Spec & Off Spec:
Shadow/Disc/Holy

Briefly, explain your understanding of the usage of your talents.:
T15 - Twist of fate. Simply tuned better than the other two options, passive damage increase on an execute-range target.

T30 - Masochism for reasonably still fights, depending on if we have a disc priest or not Body and Soul/Mania for movement heavy fights.

T45 - Depends on the fight. Basically stun talents and a buffed MC. I'd probably take Mind Bomb for most fights as psychic scream would require me in melee.

T60 - Reaper of Souls. More insanity from execute and earlier execute meaning a higher StM uptime and more dps. If taking LotV on a fight, probably Void Lord.

T75 - Depends on gear. Shadowy Insight once I get the legendary belt (BiS), Auspicious spirits at 20%+ crit, San'layn or Shadowy Insight dependent on tuning, most likely Shadowy Insight. AS gives extra insanity for a longer StM, while Shadowy Insight synergizes with the legendary belt (giving mind blast 2 charges) by allowing mind blast to be reset by SW:P. SL is a straight up damage buff.

T90 - Shadow Crash at 4+ targets, Power Infusion otherwise. More haste and more insanity for a longer more damaging burst phase. SC is a targeted aoe and makes shadow attempt to not be crap and fails.

T100 - Surrender to Madness. Amazingly overpowered burst talent akin to WoD's blood dk. Massive damage buffs and changed rotation while in void form, but you die once you get out of it. Thus, it's super good for the burst phases at the end of fights, or even earlier on if there's something crucial and you're willing to sacrifice me. On fights like Hellfire Assault where it's a pretty stupid idea, the standard is currently Mind Spike. Leaves a debuff on enemies, can be popped for aoe damage.

Artifact - http://i.imgur.com/cOuP4wt.png
Green>Orange>Blue>Red>Yellow>Purple. Rushes mass hysteria, which is a massive buff to StM which essentially increases our damage as time goes by. Then moves over to Call to the Void, which is basically a straight up damage buff but tuned very well.

Stat Priority - Haste>crit. Haste allows more spamming of spells leading to a longer and more damaging burst phase, crit is self explanatory.

Rotation -

Outside of VF -
1. Bender
2. Mind Blast
3. Death if possible, leave one charge.
4. Keep up DoTs
5. Mind Flay spam

In VF -
1. Power Infusion
2. Void Torrent
3. Void Bolt
4. Mind Blast
5. Bender
6. Death
7. DoTs
8. Fiend (when above 10 stacks of VF)
9. Mind Flay spam.

That pretty much covers the theorycrafting for shadow. Most of it isn't implemented currently on my priest because I've been focusing on professions, but I've played around with it an awful lot on my EU account and I've pretty much got the hang of it. That should explain the ilvl as well: I'm moving over to Aus soon and only recently boosted. I've mostly used the guide on how2priest to learn this.

Professions (w/ Skill Level):
All professions maxed between various alts. Priest has tailoring/ench

Current Guild:
Pathogen

Previous Guilds (if any):
Worg Riders of Orgrimmar, Olympians

Reason for leaving current guild:
Raid times don't work for me.

Previous Raiding Experience:
10/13M in WoD, GMed a heroic guild through it as well.

What you expect from the guild:
Decent raid times, friendly people, mythic kills.

Are you comfortable with rotation?:
Yes

State the number of raids you would expect to come to per week.:

Battletag#:
Hanketrute#1438

Net Connection Speed/Type:
Unknown currently - I'm moving over to Aus in a few days, it should be set up pronto though.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utopia Forum Index -> Recruitment Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum