Quote:
Character Name:
Chaotix

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Chaotix/simple

Main Spec & Off Spec:
Affliction and Destruction

Briefly, explain your understanding of the usage of your talents.:
Writhe in Agony (15) is the best choice for raiding, it doubles your strongest ability.

Contagion and Absolute Corruption (30) are both really good, you would ideally switch these depending on the fight - Absolute Corruption being used on fights with 2+ targets.

Demon Skin (45) is the only choice of this tier, as the other two CC talents aren't anywhere near as beneficial as the defensive benefit of Demon Skin.

Siphon life (60) overall provides the best DPS output and great utility with the healing. Sow the Seeds (60) can sometimes be used for fights where there are large stacks of mobs.

Dark Pact (75) is a default choice in it's tier because the shield is much better over the utility of the mobility talents.

Grimoire of Service (90) > Grimoire of Sacrifice (90) as it provides higher single target DPS but Sacrifice can be used for certain fights where mobs are stacked.

The last talent choice is debatable by I think Soul Effigy (100) will be the most effective as it has good synergy with the Writhe in Agony (15) and Siphon Life (60) talents. With fights with 3 or more targets Soul Conduit (100) comes into play.

Professions (w/ Skill Level):
Mining and Enchanting (In the process of levelling)

Current Guild:
Malediction

Previous Guilds (if any):
Insanity

Reason for leaving current guild:
Just a social member at the moment with a mate. Was interested in raiding with them but they have a limited roster.

Previous Raiding Experience:
My peak was in WOTLK as a semi-hardcore raider. On Aman'thul I played as a boomy and cleared up to heroic LK pre-nerf (character = Fabless). I also fully cleared TOC and Naxx 25 man.

After then I focused more on PVP, eventually getting my first glad title in WOD (Yunexll).

What you expect from the guild:
I'm hoping that I can progress through the legion content in a serious, yet fun manner. I used to have a blast of time raiding with a great set of people, and I'm looking for that same experience in you guys. Thanks for considering my application.

Names of current guild members you know, if any:
Faeline (just from browsing forums)

Are you comfortable with rotation?:
Yes

State the number of raids you would expect to come to per week.:

Battletag#:
Yunex#1470

Net Connection Speed/Type:
Broadband 25mb/s

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utopia Forum Index -> Recruitment Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum