Quote:
Character Name:
Rixven

Armory Link:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/rixven

Main Spec & Off Spec:
Sub. Sin. Outlaw.

Briefly, explain your understanding of the usage of your talents.:
There isn't much variance in talents for Rogues in terms of DPS output. We are basically locked in to the same talents for Assassination and Subtlety.
I do all my own sims based on my gear obviously, but there just isn't much room for movement as a rogue

Professions (w/ Skill Level):
Alch and Herb. Maxed.

Current Guild:
None at the moment. 2 day Weekend guilds are like finding a needle in a haystack.

Previous Guilds (if any):
Endless Fury, Vita Obscura

Reason for leaving current guild:
They only raid one night a week on Sunday which I thought was OK, but its not enough time for me, especially since you never do any farm on one night. Not that I need anything from the early bosses, but getting a prog kill and never going back is hard to take sometimes.

Previous Raiding Experience:
I have raided every expansion since launch, barring BC, which I went all out try hard PVP.
I was in some good guilds a couple expansions previous. I was in Ajantis and Last Attempt in MoP, top 5 guilds at the time.
I am an endgame raider, its why I like the game, I always come prepared on time and ready to pull or sit, depending on the boss.

What you expect from the guild:
A friendly place to raid with some nice bants.
I know you guys aren't looking for a rogue specifically, but without being arrogant or up myself, I am a good raider and rogue player. I rarely make the same mistake twice, especially in a single raid. I take criticism well, and if someone else has noticed my screw up, you can be sure I already have and am going to fix it.
I like playing the best I can and always work to do better. I like the rogue specific jobs of cheesing mechanics.
I know the class and the specs inside out, and before I had to stop weekday raiding because of work I played a lot and did tons of mplus and pugged to a decent rating.

Are you comfortable with rotation?:
Yes

State the number of raids you would expect to come to per week.:

Battletag#:
TheRogue#11880

Net Connection Speed/Type:
FTTP NBN. 100/40 and I get 94/34, stable.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Utopia Forum Index -> Recruitment Posts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum