Quote:
Character Name:
Yi Feng

Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thaurissan/Yifeng/simple

Main Spec & Off Spec:
Brewmaster Main Spec, Windwalker Off Spec

Briefly, explain your understanding of the usage of your talents.:
It is still not entirely clear what the optimal BrM rotation and talent choices would be in Legion, which would likely depend on factors such as: (a) the amount of haste available on gear, since haste now reduces the CD of Keg Smash (and may also reduce the CD of Blackout Strike); and (b) the nature of tank damage relative to tank health and how spiky damage will be, which affects the value of damage smoothing to damage reduction. Practice and continued research would definitely be required in Legion.

In any case, on live, the most significant talent choices are the lvl 45, 90, and 100 talents.

Lvl 45: Black ox brew currently gives the most number of brew charges and therefore provides the most stable survivability. With the class trinket, it also provides a good amount of damage. Gift of the mist is interesting but does not appear to outweigh the level of brew generation of BoB.

Lvl 90: Special delivery gives good damage without spending a GCD. RJW provides good mob pick up and decent damage, even for single target, without costing energy. At current haste levels, I do not find myself needing the energy-free RJW to fill my GCDs, and would rather the GCD-free special delivery.

Lvl 100: I am choosing Blackout Combo on live given the casual content that I've been running and it appears to be a nice, flexible talent which provides damage and survivability. The other talents may be better from pure survivability standpoint, but that would depend on how damage intake will be like in Legion.

Professions (w/ Skill Level):
Enchanting and JC max level.

Current Guild:
Overlord

Previous Guilds (if any):
The Bridgeburners

Reason for leaving current guild:
I'm real life friends with most of the members of my current guild (also a Singaporean guild), but they are mostly unsure about how much they will be raiding in Legion. I really enjoy raiding in WoW, so I'm looking for another guild to raid with.

Previous Raiding Experience:
I've been raiding since late MoP, but only got more serious during BRF in WoD. My guild at the time managed to clear Heroic Blackhand in fairly good time, but I had to focus on my final sem at uni so I left the guild. I returned again and joined a guild to clear Heroic HFC, after which I had to leave due to work timings clashing with raid timings.

I've only raided seriously as a tank, and it is the role that I truly enjoy the most.

What you expect from the guild:
I noticed on your website that you do not appear to be looking for a tank, so I'm just trying my luck to see if you guys would have me. As mentioned above, tanking is the role that I truly enjoy the most, and I'm looking to tank in Legion.

Other than that, I hope to have fun with everyone and kill some bosses! And hopefully make some friends in the process.

Names of current guild members you know, if any:
None.

Are you comfortable with rotation?:
Yes

State the number of raids you would expect to come to per week.:

Battletag#:
Futarchy#1476

Net Connection Speed/Type:
Fibre Broadband

faeline^^
Lootmaster

re: DECLINED - App: Yi Feng - by faeline^^

Hi!

Thank you for your interest in the guild. Sad to say, our tank positions are already filled, and we also have sufficent offspec tanks. You are welcomed to join us as DPS though.

If you are still interested, do ping me at faeline#1934 or join us at our discord chat.

Hi Faeline!

Unfortunately, I think I'm most interested in tanking so my search for a guild would continue. All the best for your upcoming boss fights!

faeline^^
Lootmaster

No problem! Good luck in your guild hunt!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum