(1) About Utopia
We are a group of raiders that have been together since Cataclysm, but most of us were friends-of-friends way before we teamed up. Some of us have raided together since WotLK, or we know each other since Vanilla/BC. We decided to form a guild in Aman'thul horde as "Infusion" during Firelands as a 10 man guild and the core of us have stayed together since. We transferred to alliance due to lack of raiders when Heroic was renamed Mythic and expanded to 20 man, and renamed ourselves "Utopia".
Our previous progression is listed below:
Cataclysm (10 man)
7/7 Heroic Firelands
8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul
Mists of Pandaria (10 man)
6/6 Heroic Mogushan Vaults
5/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
4/4 Normal Terrace of Endless Spring
10/13 Heroic Throne of Thunders
10/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar (ended at patch 6.0)
Warlords of Draenor
3/7 Mythic Highmaul
2/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry
11/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
We do not support hate speech and misogyny.
We believe that trust and transparency are the keys to fostering of friendship, and we encourage that atmosphere in the guild.
(2) About Members of Utopia
We are a group of friends who have united together to have some fun, to enjoy endgame content and raid together. We value skilled players, and most importantly, the individuals they are as a person.
We are all working professionals with our respective RL commitments, and we understand the need to take time off for RL > WOW. We raid Saturdays and Sundays 0800 - 1100 GMT+8. However, we do not enforce everyone to make it for all 2 days, and rotation is necessary for every player.
Although we focus on raiding as our main common activity, we do run instances, old content, level alts and laze around together. We also enjoy seasonal fooding sessions at the physical Guild Hall, as well as regular D&D sessions.
(3) Loot System
(4) Guild Rules
1. Don't repeatedly ask or nag the guild for help with simple tasks you can easily complete on your own.
2. Conduct yourself in a way that reflects well on the guild.
3. You must be able to access Discord if you wish to partake in raids.
4. Some addons may be required to participate in guild raids and other group content. (e.g. DBM, ex-RT, etc)
5. Do not spam/troll public channels, e.g. Trade.
6. Leaving the guild will mean that you have to restart from Innocent level again.
7. While we do not have a strict 18+ rule, guildies are expected to display maturity.
(5) Guild Bank Rules
1. Take only what you absolutely need from the Guild Bank.
2. No gold withdrawals, unless you are authorised to perform purchases on behalf of the guild.
3. If an Innocent needs something from the Guild Bank, the Innocent must ask a Bitter Veteran or higher.
4. No withdrawing items or mats from the Guild Bank for the explicit purpose of selling them to a vendor or in the AH.
5. No hording items, and taking them just because you have withdrawals left.
6. Abuse of the Guild Bank can and will result in the removal of your privileges by guild rank demotion or permanent removal from the guild.